Frequently Asked Questions
For additional questions not listed, please contact us at:
or call us at 205.823.9144
Where are you located & what are your hours?
You can find us at 3348 Morgan Drive Vestavia Hills, AL 35216 right next to Western Supermarkets in Rocky Ridge (just down the hill from Vestavia Hills High School). We are open from 10-6 Monday-Saturday. Closed on Sundays.
How do I consign my clothes?
We consign clothes by appointment only. Please call us at 205.823.9144 between the hours of 10 AM- 6:00 PM to make your appointment.
August-November: Fall + Winter + Transitional
January-May: Spring + Summer + Transitional
Please read guidelines (below) before calling to schedule an appointment.
What are your consignment guidelines when bringing?
- We take only the best name brands
- Must be purchased within the last 2 years in excellent condition (no spots, stains, holes, etc.)
- You will not get back anything that we cannot use. Non-name brand or damaged items will automatically be donated to charity. If you have items that you know we cannot use (Target, Walmart, Old Navy, etc.) but want to get rid of, you can bag those up separately and write DONATE on the bag. You may receive a tax receipt for those donations.
- Our top sought-after items include (but not limited to): Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Saks Fifth Avenue, Anthropologie, Free People, Lululemon, Ray Ban, Frye, Marc Jacobs, Southern Tide, Southern Marsh, Vineyard Vines, Matilda Jane, Ivivva, etc.
- We take men's, women's & children's clothes along with shoes, belts, and purses
- At your appointment time, bring the clothes in disposable bags labeled with your name. There is no minimum or limit to the amount you may bring!
How much money will I make off my clothes?
It is a 50/50 split for whatever your items sell for in the store. We do not buy anything outright. You can call anytime to check on the status of your account, but we recommend waiting a month after you drop off your items. We can write you a check for any amount over $15 or you can always use store credit.
Can I return clothes I buy in the store?
All sales are final with the exception of our 24 hour approval policy. If you need to take an item home to try on, notify us at checkout and we will hold your tickets and form of payment. There's no approval available on 75% off items.
How do your sale prices work?
Look for the sign behind the counter, which indicates what color tickets are on sale (from 25%, 50%, and up to 75% off the original price). The colors get marked down the first Monday of each month!